Thursday, September 3, 2009

This looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

Well hello there my new and old friends...

I seriously have been blogging now for years, but I always keep coming up with new blogs... a fresh start so to speak? [also I can't remember some of my previous blog passwords, hehe ;)]. But, anyway, I have decided to start a new blog as I find myself finally coming to where I've always wanted to be in life. Yes, like the title suggests, I am a traveling filmmaker... and hopefully always will be :).

I'm not quite sure where this blog will actually lead any of us, but I hope to shed some light for myself (and maybe even for others) on how one can actually continue to achieve this goal of being a traveling filmmaker. And who knows, maybe when this is all over, I could even say it is a 'What Not To Do...' if one wants to achieve their own traveling filmmaking dreams, lol :). Only time will tell.

By the way, it is extremely hot and sticky in L.A. today! I haven't felt this kind of heat since I was in a small little bar in Aswan with some amazing Australians! Now that was a good afternoon... even if we did have to pour bottled water over ourselves to keep us cool... hmm, maybe I should go do that?? ;) Alright my lovelies, or lovely as the case may be ;), I shall be off... more adventures to come... hopefully :).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment